Site Navigation

Explore the Blog

What I Ate Wednesday #29 {START}

Last weekend, I went to Nashville again to attend Jon Acuff‘s START Conference.  It was nothing short of amazing and awesome.  As for the food, it was pretty good too!  You might be thinking – Lauren… this doesn’t look like healthy food… It’s not. This weekend represents the 20% of the time that I eat whatever I want.  The other 80% I’m eating clean.

Here’s what I ate {START Conference trip}:


1. BBQ sauce tasting at Famous Dave’s.
2. The Gladiator Pizza from a food truck. It’s on two plates. Do I need to say more?  I did NOT eat it all.
3. Taco Mamacita. I like to say Mamacita! The restaurant was very stylish and the tacos were delicious.
4. Packed my blender, mini almond milks, and shake for breakfast.  Easy.


Check out what other people ate by visiting Peas and Crayons!

Do you like food trucks?


Do you feel stuck in a rut with your current eating habits?

Do you wonder if you’re eating the right way to get the body you desire?

Let me help you!

In addition to personal training, I offer sessions devoted exclusively to food! See more details or ask me questions.